Ken Johnstone is an Online Business Advisor, Coach and Publisher with international experience. As well as his own development projects, Ken works with selected Business Owners who aim to significantly grow their profits through their online presence.
He has the rare ability to bridge the business and technology worlds, understanding his customers’ needs and providing creative, innovative solutions.
Ken often works with his clients to clarify and develop a bigger-picture vision of their business growth opportunities.
Ranging from Initial Business idea, through Online Market Opportunity Assessment, Keyword-driven Content development, Website Assessment, Diagnosis, (Re-)Design & Setup, Online Marketing Campaign Management, and Performance monitoring.
- Advanced Online Market Research (various applications)
- Business website configuration and optimisation (eg WordPress)
- Online Marketing strategies – SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Auto-responders, List Management and Email Campaigns (eg Aweber)
- Performance Monitoring – Analytics, Conversion and Split-Testing
- Project Management
- Training & Coaching – periodically Ken runs online business development workshops
MBA – Edinburgh University
BSc (Hons) – Glasgow University
(DYLBO = “Double Your Local Business Online”)
Ken is a Christian and active in his local church. He enjoys arranging, playing and producing worship guitar music. He also teaches guitar when time allows. You can find examples of Ken’s music on this website, and on Youtube.com/kenwj
Ken also loves to travel with his wife Isabel who is prolific photographer and Digital Scrapbook Layout Designer. They have apartments in Spain – Murcia Region and on the island of Tenerife – (for holiday rental when not in residence there themselves).